Best Hyundai Car Features for Travel
If you tend to spend a great amount of time behind the wheel, you need to have a vehicle that is just right for travel. Any daily commute is made better with the latest features and a comfortable interior. This is why we are excited to show you some of the different options in our new Hyundai inventory at Keyes Cars.
Best Features for Traveling
The Hyundai cars of today are made with performance, style, and convenience in mind. While not every model or trip will have all of the options listed, our team at your local Los Angeles, CA, Hyundai dealership will help you to find the right mix with all of the features you need.
- Driver Attention Warning: Think of this as your digital co-pilot, which analyzes driving patterns with vehicle data to detect inattention or fatigue and keep you alert and safer at the wheel.
- Heads-Up Display: This feature puts pertinent information on display right in your line of sight slightly above the steering wheel so that you do not have to take your eyes off the road.
- Smart Cruise Control: Whenever a vehicle is in front of yours, the smart cruise control feature will detect it and automatically show your vehicle while keeping it at a safe distance — or come to a complete stop, if needed.
- Wireless Device Charging: This feature allows you to simply set your device on the charging pad for easy, wireless charging without messy cords getting in the way.
Hyundai Models with Great Traveling Features
Every Hyundai model comes with its own set of charms, but there are some that truly stand out:
- Hyundai Ioniq Electric: This electric vehicle boasts an incredible amount of efficiency while also having a driver-centric, comfortable interior. Ask our Los Angeles-area Hyundai dealers to describe both trim levels, which boast smartphone integration, innovative infotainment, and easy, hands-free Bluetooth® connectivity.
- Hyundai Elantra: This is a bold, smart sedan with great safety technology like a rearview camera featuring dynamic parking guidelines to improve your outward vision while you are trying to get into tough spaces. You will also find leather upholstery and Infinity premium audio at the higher trim levels.
- Hyundai Santa Fe: The Hyundai Santa Fe delivers with five different trim levels to choose from. At the base level, you will find a four-cylinder 2.4-liter, four-cylinder engine that delivers 185 horsepower along with safety technology like rear cross-traffic alert.
When you’re ready to find the best Hyundai car for your travels, call or stop by our Van Nuys, CA, car dealership.