At Keyes Automotive Group, we believe in working together to make a difference in the communities where we live and do business. To encourage and support this commitment, the Keyes Automotive Group Gift Match Program matches dollar for dollar up to $1,000 in a calendar year employee's contributions to the charitable organization of your choice. There are $100,000 in matching funds available in this program per calendar year.
Who can give?
If you have been a full-time employee of Keyes Automotive Group for at least six months, you're eligible for the Keyes Automotive Group Matching Gifts Program.
How does it work?
The Keyes Automotive Group will match your contributions dollar for dollar up to $1,000 per year. You can make a personal contribution or raise money through an official event organized by the non-profit, such as a walk-a-thon.
What type of organizations are eligible?
- Non-profit organizations are eligible that meet the Keyes Automotive Group's giving policy
- Must be public charities that have tax-exempt status under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Elementary and secondary schools, universities and technical schools in the United States.
What is not eligible for matching?
- Religious organizations, except those that perform a social service (ex: a soup kitchen that is open to the public is eligible)
- Political organizations
- Organizations that discriminate
- Gifts made in lieu of tuition payments for services
- Fees for tuition payments
- Membership fee for which benefits are received
- Dues to alumni or similar groups
UCLA Assist Program
Keyes Automotive donated $25 for every assist the UCLA Bruins made to the Prime Time Games Program. UCLA basketball was among the top in assist in all of NCAA this year.
Avon Walk For Breast Cancer
Lisa R., an employee from Keyes European, participated in the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer. As a part of the Keyes Gift Match Grant for the month of September 2013, Keyes matched her fund raising efforts with a $1000 donation to help fight against breast cancer.
Geffen Playhouse Education Report
The Dennis P. Zine July 4th Extravaganza
Horace and Friends will be performing classic "Big Band" tunes to help celebrate our nations' birthday with your favorite patriotic melodies. Horace Heidt, Jr.'s musical achievements include performing at the U. S. O. Christmas Tour of Korea in December 1975; member of the Board of Directors of the U. S. O. and President of HORACE HEIDT PRODUCTIONS, offering expertise in entertainment to Fortune 500 companies. He was the Musical Director for the LOS ANGELES RAIDERS from 1982-1994 and played for PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN'S, 50th AMERICAN PRESIDENTIAL INAUGURAL BALL in 1985.