The Keyes Cars Vehicle Maintenance Checklist
When you’re looking for Los Angeles car deals, you can count on Keyes Cars to deliver an
exceptional selection. When you find a vehicle you love, we want you to enjoy many miles of driving
enjoyment. In order to make this possible, be sure that you are always on top of vehicle
maintenance, paying special attention to things like your engine, brakes, tires, and other
components that are subject to regular wear and tear.
Why Maintenance is Important
Vehicle maintenance should never feel like a chore, which is why we provide our customers with
convenient hours and fast service in our state-of-the-art service centers in Van Nuys, CA.
Whether you are looking for something as simple as an oil change or you are wishing to have
your brakes inspected, our Los Angeles car lots have trained technicians on staff to take care of
all of the details for you. Proper maintenance will not only help to improve performance and
driving enjoyment, but it will also keep you and others safer on the roads.
Keyes Cars Maintenance Checklist
- Fluids: Many people understand that certain parts will wear out, but you need to remember that
fluids in your vehicle can break down as well. Always have your fluids checked — including your
brake fluid, transmission fluid, antifreeze, and motor oil.
- Lights: Your lights are crucial for outward vision as well as safety at night. Always make
sure that your running lights, headlights, and indicators are always functioning properly.
- Check Engine Light: When you see this warning, there may something wrong with your
engine. Be sure that you have your vehicle checked sooner than later to avoid major
repairs down the line.
- Tires: You need to maintain good tread depth and proper inflation so that you will have the
grip and stopping power that you need on the roads.
- Brakes: A vehicle’s brakes are crucial for stopping power on the road. You should have
your entire braking system checked, including having your brake pads replaced as
- Other Essentials: Have your electrical system checked from time to time, as well as other
components that tend to break down with regular wear and tear. These items include your
filters, hoses, belts, wipers, and more.
You can count on our service team at our Los Angeles used car dealerships to take care of all
your automotive service and repair needs. Call us to set up your next service appointment or
stop by one of our Los Angeles, CA, area dealerships for top-notch service.